Christina and Timothy’s love for each other is remarkable and sweet. Their wedding reflected this in the best of ways! We have to say that their October wedding was one of the sweetest weddings we have been to. Their amazing story began a new chapter in front of family and friends in this beautiful fall wedding. Because we love so much about this wedding, we decided to pick our top five favorites! So here’s the list!
1. Fall colors! Who wasn’t melting when Timothy read his letter to Christina with the gorgeous orange leaves in the background!? So many weddings happen in the summer, so it was a nice change to see this fallspirational wedding!
2. The coffee bar and catering was wonderful! Their cutesy coffee bar by Puccino Bean was able to keep guests going all night; not to mention it was adorable! The catering done by Grandview Catering kept guests full and toasty, and not to mention, it looked absolutely gorgeous.
3. Natural floral. Just because your wedding is in the fall doesn’t mean sunflowers and pumpkins must abound! Their florist and event planner Shelby Ferguson, from The Day’s Design, decided to go with blush and cream instead of typical oranges. The twist on fall floral was unexpected, but completely fitting! Well done!
4. Christina’s Casablanca dress! We love the traditional straps and A-line style; perfect for the chillier temperatures, not to mention the vintagey feel that Christina and Timothy so expertly pulled off.
5. Last but certainly not least, we adore the photography by Kelly Sweet. This beautiful couple could be on the cover of The Knot, and we are so excited that they picked Kelly to be their photographer. The professional and pin-worthy photos will be up later, and we can’t wait to see them all!
As an additional favorite, we have to say that their desserts, done by Aunt B’s Cakes and Desserts were delectable. We love Aunt B’s tastes and are always impressed and delighted when couples decide to choose her for their desserts.